It was so good to receive a Christmas card from your family. Thank you so much! I loved reading your blog and seeing all of the darling pictures of Alexis. She has lost the baby look and is a little girl now! It looks like you have a lot of fun and exciting changes in 2008! Let's keep in touch. I blog too. www.mainordfamily.blogspot.com I loved reading the other NJ blogs on your site. love, Lisa
3 comments:
Hi Melissa,
It was so good to receive a Christmas card from your family. Thank you so much! I loved reading your blog and seeing all of the darling pictures of Alexis. She has lost the baby look and is a little girl now! It looks like you have a lot of fun and exciting changes in 2008!
Let's keep in touch. I blog too. www.mainordfamily.blogspot.com
I loved reading the other NJ blogs on your site.
love,
Lisa
she is such a doll! How have you guys been?
Post a Comment