Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chile Santiago West





















My awesome cool rad baby sister, Megan is going on a mission! She is going to the Chile Santiago West Mission. She enters the Provo MTC on November 5. Alexis and I will be headed back to CA in a week when the Megster goes to the L.A. Temple. Here is the link to her blog: http://megansalisbury.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute Sistas! Wow! How exciting for Megan! She will be so good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! By the way, cute pics of you two.

meg-a-liscious said...

We are so freaking SEXY...can I say that if I am going on a mission?

amelia said...

So pumped for Megan! And big sister has got plenty of advice for her, I'm sure :)

Sherry said...

That's really cool. I'm so impressed by women who have the guts to go on Missions, I'd be way to scared. Way to go sisters!
If you get a chance could you send me your new address? We wanted to send you Holland's anouncement.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the West Coast. We've had KuhRazy things happening here since you left. Smart move guys!

Megan said...

Congrats to Megan! That's exciting!

Myndi said...

Woo-hoo Megan. I'm excited for you.

Sarah said...

Crazy...your sister is going on a mission. That's really awesome.

Kris and Kally said...

OH my goodness! I can't believe she is going on a mission! Seems like that other day she was wrecking havoc at our apartment... oh the good times! How fun! She'll be great! Tell her I said congrats!!!! Hope all is well! Love you!