Friday, May 29, 2009

Have you noticed that I hate blogging?

Sorry, I never post. I am a major fubeca.
Just to let you know (a little late), I had an amazing Mother's Day weekend. Not because I was with my baby and my beautiful princess, but because I was with my stinkin' rad mom. Steve agreed to let me go to Cali and have a girls' weekend and just relax. We shopped, ate, shopped, ate and went to the movies. This was the only picture I took while there, besides the Star Wars one. My aunt, uncle and the missionaries came to dinner on Mother's Day.
Steve was lucky enough to spend the whole weekend with the princess. Her favorite part was the carwash. Thanks baby! And Mom!
P.S. 8 weeks 'til I get this baby out of me!

9 comments:

Kendy said...

Lucky you I want a weekend in cali with the girls with no kids....man...glad you had fun

Tammy said...

Hey Mel, Your belly is pretty cute! Hope you are doing good. Love Ya, Tammy

Lexie said...

JEALOUS!!! not of the whole being huge and prego thing, but of having a nice weekend to yourself! you have a awesome hubby there.

and 8 WEEKS!!! yea! I am so glad I am going to be there to see your sweet little Lexie...you are naming this baby after me aren't you???? Come on, Alexis and Lexie that's cute

No?

ok fine.

angee said...

Glad to hear you're alive and doing well!! Definitely would LOVE more updates, but we know how it is... Can't wait to see your new little one later this summer!!

Steve said...

Just so Lexie knows why we will not be naming our next child after her - Alexis already makes us call her "Lexie," so we can't have two Lexies in the house.

meg-a-liscious said...

Ok you win....you can use m name on the baby....

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun weekend Mel! Do you know what this new little baby is? Are you haveing another girl?

Kris and Kally said...

You look amazing!!!

Sarah said...

Mel, You still look amazing. Your hair looks so cute!