Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scarlett Comes Home

Mel and Scarlett are home now. Here are some more pics of our new little girl.






















10 comments:

raw mom said...

sweet sweet sweet little scarlett!!!! xoxoxoxox!!

Ashley said...

Congrats Mel, on your new beautiful little girl. Hope you are feeling well and able to get some rest. We need to get together someday! Hope all is well for your family.

angee said...

Okay, can I just say that I love their matching dresses? Too cute!

Angie said...

She is so cute!

Sarah said...

Congrats Mel. She is darling! Seriously perfect. Wishing you many nights of good sleep ahead!

OldBairds said...

Congratulations on your darling little baby girl. What a great choice of name. Pretty fun to see your little family is growing. Ya done good!!!! xoxoxo And thanks to Kerri I got to meet Scarlett!
Can't believe Alexis is such a little blondie and so grown up. Happy life... We love you.

EmJay said...

Congratulations, Mel. Two sweet little girls. I'm just a little jealous!

Mary said...

congrats on another beautiful girl! enjoy this sweet time for your family!

Mel said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Scarlett is just absolutely beautiful! What an adorable family!It's amazing how Alexis looks so much older when she is next to her baby sis.

raw mom said...

i just want to kiss that cute little chunk!!!